The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge
1. Watch for tidewater glaciers, orca whales, Steller sea lions, Dall’s porpoises and more on the marine wildlife and glacier cruise to the Glacier Lodge in Kenai Fjords National Park.
2. Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge is a great place to explore and a prime setting for relaxing with a view: keep an eye out for seals, sea and river otters, mountain goats, black bears and the myriad of birdlife that call Kenai Fjords National Park home.
3. Choose daily activities to meet your energy and interest level. Paddle amid floating glacial ice and explore the stunning coastline via sea kayak; venture along a forest trail to reach a sweeping glacial moraine; glide a canoe on the protected waters of Pedersen Lagoon; or simply relax and enjoy the stunning view of Pedersen Glacier from the main lodge.
4. With only 16 cabins and surrounded by a 1,700-acre wildlife sanctuary, a stay at the remote, boat-in-only Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge is sure to provide an authentic Alaskan experience and plenty of “me-time.”
5. After full days of exploring Alaska's backcountry, return to the comforts of an elegantly rustic main lodge, delicious meals prepared by our talented chefs and comfortably appointed cabins with private bath amenities.