Lodge-to-Lodge Package - 2 Lodges
This 5 Day/4 Night sample adventure seamlessly combines two nights at our Kenai Riverside Lodge and with two nights at Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge for a great trip that highlights riverside and seacoast Alaska.
Starting in Anchorage, we take care of all the logistics and planning details for you! Round trip ground transportation, accommodations, activities and delicious meals are included with flexible dates to meet your schedule. Kenai Riverside Lodge sits on the banks of the turquoise waters of the Kenai River in the Chugach National Forest. In this sample itinerary you can choose from a variety of activities:
- Hike the myriad of trails in the mountains, from a casual stroll to an all-day climb
- Spend the day on the river, floating the Kenai through gentle Class I – II+ waters as you seek out wildlife
- Ask about upgrading to a day of fishing
Next, embark by small boat and enjoy the wonders of coastal Alaska, viewing hanging and tidewater glaciers, bird and sea lion rookeries and scanning for whales! Your home for the next two nights (or longer) is Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge. Canoe, kayak and explore at the Lodge before returning to Seward. Return to Anchorage on board the Alaska Railroad - a relaxing ride wandering through the Chugach Mountains, alongside Turnagain Arm and Cook Inlet.
Pricing for two-lodge combination package: Starts at $2663 per person, after applicable discounts
This 5 Day/4 Night adventure includes a special discount of $400 off per person for combining two of our Alaska Wildland Adventures lodges! Ask us about extending your stay to add on a Kenai Riverside Fishing trip or a stay at our Kenai Backcountry Lodge.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Two Lodge Combination Sample
1. Flexibility of choosing your trip dates between June 1 and early September and from three to five days or more. Make the absolute most of your time in Alaska!
2. Minimize travel time by staying at our popular Kenai Riverside Lodge - spend your time on the trail, the river or with your fishing rod instead of driving between various destinations.
3. Be as active as you like - raft, hike, fish (add-on) - or do all three, plus take a marine wildlife and glacier boat tour and enjoy a ride on the Alaska Railroad.
4. Your itinerary is fully managed by our on-site staff, making this an independent but seamless vacation without searching for the best place to eat, the best place to stay or wondering how to best fill your day.
5. Perfect for most ages and energy levels because you can choose individual activities, like fishing or hiking, while the rest of your group rafts. Or vice-versa!
All transportation, guided activities, unique accommodations, and most meals are included in price. With all the details of your individual itinerary arranged, you can simply be on vacation and leave the details to us. We've got you covered.